In Plants vs. Zombies, the player takes the role of a homeowner in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. To try to defend their home from zombies, some of which have unique abilities, the player uses plants that can fire projectiles at, or have other detrimental effects on, the horde of advancing zombies. The player collects the ‘sun’ with which defending plants can be bought.
We are currently adding new plants vs zombies coloring pages to the site.
In the meantime, be sure to check out some of our most popular coloring pages below.
- Labor Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Mickey Mouse
- Monster High
Quiz About Plants vs Zombies
In the game, obviously, there are both plants and zombies. Which of them can shoot peas in the extended GOTY (Game of the Year) version?
If a zombie can successfully get through your plants, what final item is used to stop him before he reaches your home?
There is a zombie that has a pole vault. What does he do with the pole?
Answer: Uses it to leap over the first plant he encounters
Which of these plants is strictly a nighttime plant?
Who can you purchase plant upgrades and other cool stuff from?
Answer: Crazy Dave
Who is the final boss of the game?
Answer: Dr. Zombies
Interesting Facts About Plants vs Zombies
- At the very bottom of the page are Zombies dressed in Chinese attire situated in front of a pagoda, implying it is the other side of the Earth.
- Plants vs. Zombies was at one point going to be called “Lawn of the Dead”, a pun on George A. Romero’s Dawn of the Dead. The name was changed for legal reasons.
- There is a zombie called a Dancing Zombie that looks like an undead Michael Jackson from Thriller (that even does the moonwalk).
- The lawn string text codes in the PC version of the game contain names of three enemies that are never seen in the game: Dog Zombies, Walking Dog Zombies, and Propeller Zombies.
- By hacking the game, it is possible to access ten unused mini-games along with four variations on survival endless.
Quotes About Plants vs Zombies
- “One day, someone dared Sunflower to drink one gallon of mixture wine, liquor, beer, and Mickey Finn in under 1 minute.” — Myron Mitchell, Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
- “This is the end of those Retarded Plants!” — Myron Mitchell, Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
- “Zomboss gave Repeater the Luigi’s death stare.” — Myron Mitchell, Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
- “The Zombies stayed in and sat on the bed. More Zombies came and they just spoke about brains and boogers and burgers and boobs and Bob and some Butts too.” — Myron Mitchell, Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
- “Squash jumped on Zomboss’s head. Zomboss grabbed Squash. Squash accidentally landed on Torch-wood. Torch-wood got SQUASHED by squash. Then squash set on fire.” — Myron Mitchell, Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
Funny Plants vs Zombies Jokes
Plant chompers everywhere and see how zombies feel to get eaten.
Barrage them with cabbage-pults.
Hypnotize them all.
Blow them all up with cherry bombs.
Plant spike weeds everywhere and watch them walk into your little torture chamber.
Squash them with squashes.
Plant walnut blockers everywhere for fun.
Popular Plants vs Zombies Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Plants vs Zombies Coloring Book: This children’s coloring book is full of happy, smiling, beautiful heroes. For anyone who loves plants vs zombies, this book makes a nice gift for ages 2 to 8 years.
- Plants vs Zombies Coloring Book: This remarkable coloring book will give fans of the beautiful cartoon “Plants Vs Zombies” positive emotions. This book is a godsend for those who want to unleash their artistic potential.