Valentine’s Day occurs every February 14. Across the United States and in other places around the world, candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine.
Some people even take their loved ones for a romantic dinner at a restaurant while others may choose this day to propose or get married.
Click on any of the coloring page descriptions below to see the full coloring page.
- Happy Valentines Day Coloring Page
- Valentines Day Chocolate Box Coloring Page
- Valentines Day Teddy Bear Coloring Page
- Cupid Valentines Day Coloring Page
- Best Friends Valentines Day Coloring Page
- Cupid’s Arrow Valentines Day Coloring Page
- Loving Hearts Valentines Day Coloring Page
Quiz About Valentines Day
Which was Shakespeare’s most romantic play?
Answer: Romeo and Juliet.
What other gifts sometimes accompanies a bouquet of red roses?
What kind of flowers are traditionally given to symbolize love?
Answer: Red roses.
“Valentine” was the name given to which kind of early Christian?
What had St Valentine allegedly done for his jailer’s daughter?
Answer: Cured her blindness.
Which Roman goddess was Cupid’s mother?
Interesting Facts About Valentines Day
- In the 1300s, Valentine’s Day officially became a holiday associated with love and romance.
- Americans send 145 million Valentine’s Day cards each year.
- The Valentine’s Day gift that people spend the most on is jewelry.
- More than 8 billion conversation hearts are manufactured each year.
- Nearly 6 million couples get engaged on Valentine’s Day.
Valentines Day Quotes
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
Funny Valentines Day Jokes
Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
No, they had an apple!
What did the flame say to his buddies after he fell in love?
“I found the perfect match!”
Did you hear about the bed bugs who fell in love?
They’re getting married in the spring!
Why shouldn’t you fall in love with a pastry chef?
He’ll dessert you.
How did the phone propose to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?
He gave her a ring.
Valentines Day Coloring Pages on Amazon
- 30 Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages: Using this coloring book, you can channel stress and anxiety into artistic fulfillment. Escape to the world of inspiration suitable for both, beginners and advanced colorists, anyone who loves coloring joy.
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book: These cute and creative heart cut-outs are a great way to inspire your child’s creativity and share the love this Valentine’s Day. Your child can color, decorate, and have fun with these hearts.