A truck is a vehicle used to transport goods. These vehicles are self-contained and have spaces for the actual cab and cargo attached together.
Kids are fascinated by big trucks: dump trucks, garbage trucks, monster trucks, fire trucks, pickup trucks, semi-trucks, tractors, steamrollers, and all types of construction equipment.
Because it’s not safe to allow kids to play in such trucks, the closest they can get to these trucks are via toys or coloring books.
Click on any of the coloring page descriptions below to see the full coloring page.
- Truck Tractor Coloring Page
- Gasoline Truck Coloring Page
- Massive Tractor Truck Coloring Page
- Van Trailer Truck Coloring Page
Scania and Volvo trucks are built by which country?
What is the name of the table-mounted centrally to the chassis behind the cab which is used to hook the tractor unit up to a trailer?
Answer: The 5th wheel
What is the name of the pin centrally fitted near the front of a trailer which is used to connect the trailer to the truck?
Answer: King pin
What color generally is the handbrake on a trailer?
What is the walkway located directly behind the cab used to connect all air and electrical lines called?
Answer: Cat walk
It is recommended that you do not move a truck until the air pressure in the tanks is at least 80 psi. True or false?
Interesting Facts About Trucks
- Truckers spend more than 240 nights away from home each year.
- Small business trucking companies comprise 90% of the industry.
- The average commercial truck consumes 20,500 gallons of gas each year.
- There are about 15.5 million active trucks in the U.S. trucking industry.
- If you could line up all U.S. trucks, they would reach the moon.
- The truck industry is predicted to grow by up to 21% in the next ten years.
- “If he’s got golf clubs in his truck or a camper in his driveway, I don’t hire him.” — Lou Holtz
- “The propensity to truck, barter, and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals.” — Adam Smith
- “Democrats should be getting high-fives from sanitation truck drivers – that is what should be happening in America.” — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- “Studios are passe for me. I’d rather play in a garage, in a truck, or a rehearsal hall, a club, or a basement.” — Neil Young
- “Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck and end up with a station wagon.” — Tim Allen
Funny Truck Jokes
I had to borrow a truck from my good friend Ben Thunder.
I have Ben Thunder’s truck.
What do you call a row of trucks hauling nachos?
A cheesy pickup line.
The other day I got into an accident with a garbage truck.
It was such a waste of time.
A Smucker’s truck blew up in front of me today
I got stuck in a horrible traffic jam
A truck transporting cheese in France got into an accident and exploded
Da Brie is everywhere
Truck Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Truck Coloring Book – 100 Coloring Pages: This coloring book incorporates a variety of designs specifically created for toddlers and younger kids, which will create hours of coloring fun for your little coloring enthusiast!
- Kids Coloring Book with Monster Trucks: Fun coloring book for kids who love trucks! Packed with pages and pages of trucks of all types including monster trucks, dump trucks, fire trucks, garbage trucks, buses, cement trucks, tractor trucks, pickup trucks, army trucks, tanks, and many more!