Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Stan Lee initially named this superhero ‘Stick-to Wall Man’.
He even tried out other names as well, like Insect-Man, Fly-Man, and Mosquito-Man until he finally found the most dramatic of all of them ‘Spider-Man’.
Spiderman was once a part of the Fantastic Four. Back then, they were called the Future Foundation. Color Spiderman in different settings using your favorite colors or the famous red and blue colors.
- Spiderman on a Wall Coloring Page
- Spiderman Web Swinging Coloring Page
- Spiderman Shooting Web Coloring Page
- Spiderman Superhero Coloring Page
- Spiderman Wall Climber Coloring Page
What is Spider-Man’s real name?
Answer: Peter Parker
Which city does Spider-Man protect from crime?
Answer: New York city
Where does Spider-Man shoot his webs from?
Answer: His wrist
How did Peter Parker get his special powers?
Answer: Bitten by a radioactive spider
What words of wisdom did Peter Parker’s uncle give to him?
Answer: With great power comes great responsibility
Interesting Facts About Spiderman
- Spider-Man was the first teen-hero who was not an adult’s sidekick.
- His web dissolves within an hour and yet is strong enough to hold a hulk.
- His parents Richard and Mary Parker were government agents working with S.H.I.E.L.D. They died in a plane crash.
- He was raised by Aunt Jane and Uncle Ben whose death was the catalyst for an ordinary boy turning into a superhero.
- He has had numerous real jobs including a high school science teacher, a scientist, and a business owner.
- It took 17 long years to get this fictional character onto the big screen for the very first time.
- During the making of Spider-Man, many costumes of the superhero were stolen from the production.
- “No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.” – Spiderman
- “You can’t be a friendly neighborhood spider-man if there is no neighborhood.” – Spiderman
- “If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.” – Spiderman
- “You can’t think about saving the world. You have to think about saving one person.” – Spiderman
- “You don’t trust anyone, that’s your problem.” – Spiderman
Funny Spiderman Jokes
What is Spiderman’s favorite day of the week?
What does Peter Parker call LEGO Spiderman?
Answer: His alter-LEGO!
What’s Spider-Man’s favorite month?
Where did Black Widow and Spider-Man first meet?
Answer: On the web!
Why does Spider-Man always flush the toilet?
Answer: Because it’s his doody!Because it’s his doody!