Space aliens are hypothetical life that may occur outside of Earth and which did not originate on Earth. Space aliens might range from simple prokaryotes to beings with civilizations far more advanced than humanity. They are of different shapes and sizes and have different identities.
Click on any of the space aliens coloring pages below to see the full coloring page.
Quiz About Space Aliens
Which film features a fictional endoparasitoid extraterrestrial species known as the Xenomorph?
At $1 per year, Alien Abduction Insurance is a real policy you can purchase. True or false?
In what year did the famous Roswell UFO Incident take place?
Which celebrity star is a member of the Mutual UFO Network – a nonprofit organization that follows extraterrestrial activity?
Answer: Dan Aykroyd
Which evil alien is searching for the Arquilian Galaxy in the 1997 film Men in Black?
Answer: Edgar the Bug
Interesting Facts About Space Aliens
- Aliens are very sensitive about human feelings. They even understand maternal affection and your girlfriend’s love.
- Contrary to international research results (that they are greenish in color), aliens are actually blue in color.
- They are not as sticky as shown in Hollywood. They are very cute, fresh-looking, neat, and clean people. You can even kiss them without worrying about any chemical on their skin.
- Even though they are believed to be very powerful and advanced in science (see their spaceships), they are still scared of dogs and elephants.
- They do not eat anything; they live only on solar energy. They get charged from sunlight or dhoop (perhaps like our calculators).
Quotes About Space Aliens
- “Aliens are definitely real.” — Kali Uchis
- “Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.” — Will Rogers
- “If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans.” — Stephen Hawking
- “I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.” — Stephen Hawking
- “The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants, and aliens, the more you control all the people.” — Noam Chomsky
Funny Space Alien Jokes
How do aliens pay for coffee?
How do astronauts serve dinner?
On flying saucers!
What did the alien say to the garden?
Take me to your weeder!
What did the astronaut say to the 3-headed alien?
Hello. Hello. Hello.
What do aliens say when they land at the North Pole?
Take me to your heater!
What do aliens wear to weddings?
Popular Space Alien Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Alien Coloring Book for Kids: Filled with pets and creatures from other planets. A coloring book of fun and amazing aliens that is enjoyable for kids.
- Adorable Aliens Coloring Book: Each of the 21 coloring pages has a lighthearted alien often depicted in their home environment with a brief description that gives insight into each scene.