Yeti, also known as the Abominable Snowman, is a mysterious bipedal creature said to live in the mountains of Asia. It sometimes leaves tracks in the snow but is also said to dwell below the Himalayan snow line.
Click on any of the snow yeti coloring pages below to see the full coloring page.
Quiz About Snow Yeti
Which of the following mountain ranges is the Yeti believed to inhabit: The Himalayas, The Rockies, The Andes, The Alps?
Answer: The Himalayas
The Yeti is part of which peoples’ mythology?
Answer: The Sherpa
Which of the following best describes the reported diet of the Yeti: Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore, Insectivore?
Which major world religion is associated with the Yeti?
In 2009 the Nepalese government admitted to the world that the Yeti did not and never had existed. True or false?
Interesting Facts About Snow Yeti
- The Nepalese and U.S. Governments Have Regulated Yeti Hunting
- Fossils Show That Giant Prehistoric Apes Once Did, In Fact, Roam Asia
- Yetis Are Usually Cited as Having Dark Hair
- A Newspaper Columnist Coined the Term “Abominable Snowman”
- Yeti-Sightings Have Been Reported in Several Different Countries
- Jimmy Stewart’s Wife Smuggled a “Yeti Finger”
- The Cold War Raised the Stakes For Yeti Researchers
Quotes About Snow Yeti
- “There is precious little in civilization to appeal to a yeti.” — Edmund Hillary
- “Expedition EVEREST adds a new dimension to our storytelling in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It’s a thrilling adventure themed to the folklore of the mysterious yeti.” — Joe Rohde
- “I thought I saw him once, but it turned out to be a yeti.” — John Scalzi
- “How could I say that I wished to penetrate the secrets of the mountains in search of something still unknown that, like the yeti, might well be missed for the very fact of searching?” — Peter Matthiessen
- “I’ve always been a big fan of the Yeti, simply because I have an affiliation to Everest – who was the New Zealander, Sir Edmund Hillary, the guy that conquered it.” — Rhys Darby
Funny Snow Yeti Jokes
What do you call a Yeti with an attitude?
How do yetis stay regular?
They always know wendigo
What do you call a yeti with a sixpack?
The abdominable snowman
What do you call a Yeti Gardener?
A hairy Potter
What happened after the Yeti did sit-ups?
He became the abdominal snowman
I went out on a date with Bigfoot thinking he would be a nice guy.
Yeti stood me up
Popular Snow Yeti Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Snow Yeti Coloring Books For Kids: Amazing Snow Yeti color book that is loaded with big characters and pattern designs on every page. Each coloring book is designed specifically for kids and children for all ages but is specifically targeted towards the ages of 3-8.
- YETI! A Travel Sized Monster Coloring Book: This mini coloring book contains artwork taken from, artist, White Stag’s original paintings and drawings featuring her little yeti monsters in all their childish whimsy and splendor.