Magical forest creatures include Dragons, Dwarfs, Elves, Fairies, Giants, Gnomes, Goblins, Imps, Ogres, Trolls, Unicorns, and other mythical creatures.
There may be trees that talk or with branches that will push people off their horses, thorny bushes which will open to let people in but close and leave people stuck inside, and other plants that move or turn into animals at night, or the like.
Click on any of the magical forest creatures coloring pages below to see the full coloring page.
Quiz About Magical Forest Creatures
In some western cultures, what mythical creature comes into a person’s room to collect their tooth/teeth under their pillow?
Answer: The tooth fairy
This mythological creature symbolizes love, peace, and brings comfort to many. It has the body of a horse, has a goat beard, a lion’s tail, and a distinctive horn on its forehead. What is this creature?
This creature is a giant. It has an eye in the middle of its forehead, is ugly, and appeared in the first book of the “Harry Potter” series. Polyphemus is an example of this creature. What is it?
These legendary white-skinned fairies live in huge guarded communities in the Pirongia Mountains in New Zealand. They are dangerous to humans. What are they?
This legendary creature originated from Irish, Icelandic, and Scottish mythology. They can transform themselves into seals whenever they want to. What are they?
Interesting Facts About Magical Forest Creatures
- Most possess supernatural powers (good and evil) that bare no physical explanation.
- They are often a combination of parts of two or more animals, chimeras, or a mix of a human and one or more other creatures.
- Others originated from real creatures, while some have actually existed in the ancient times.
- Magical forest creatures were usually included in children’s stories – fairy tales.
- Hybrids are a mix of humans and animals and/or birds, as well as other humanoid creatures.
Quotes About Magical Forest Creatures
- “There is any number of magical creatures, mostly female, whose singing can bring about horror and death. Sirens, undines, banshees, Bananarama tribute bands…” — Simon R. Green
- “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” — Bertrand Russell
- “My children are magical creatures and I love them to death.” — Jack Black
- “Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher, retired at the end of last year in order to enjoy more time with his remaining limbs.” — J. K. Rowling
- “Men-kind shared this world for but a blink, then, sadly, they became enlightened, found science and religion. The new world of men left little room for magic or the magical creatures of old. Earth’s first children were driven into the shadows by flame and cold iron, by man’s insatiable need of conquest.” — Brom
Funny Magical Forest Creatures Jokes
What do you call mythical cheese?
Have cryptozoologists ever proven the existence of a mythical creature?
What would Dwane Johnson be if he transformed into a giant mythical bird?
He’d be The Roc.
I was going to post a really long joke about a mythical fire breathing animal
But it’d drag on.
What would Rhett do if Link died?
Good Mythical Mourning.
Magical Forest Creatures Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Magical Forest Coloring Books: This coloring book takes you on a thrilling adventure, deep into nature. Fantasy landscape scenery and beautiful forest animals await you on your journey.
- Magical Forest Coloring Book: These relaxing illustrations of this coloring are sure to bring you calm and peace with every page. And these pictures are easy to see to make this a stress free coloring experience for colorists of all ages and skill levels.