Hello Kitty is a small, round-faced, catlike girl with black eyes, a yellow nose, no mouth, and a red bow perched on her left ear.
Among the simple pleasures, she enjoys are baking cookies, playing the piano, and, above all, making friends. Hello Kitty would really love it if you add color to her life in these coloring pages.
Click on any of the coloring page descriptions below to see the full coloring page.
- Hello Kitty in the Kitchen Coloring Page
- Hello Kitty Dancing Coloring Page
- Hello Kitty with a Heart Coloring Page
- Hello Kitty with Butterfly Coloring Page
Quiz About Hello Kitty
What is the color of Hello Kitty’s bow?
What is the name of Kitty’s twin sister?
What grade are Kitty and Mimmy in?
Answer: 3rd grade
Where does Hello Kitty live?
Answer: London, England
What are Hello Kitty’s parents’ names?
Answer: George and Mary
What type of stuffed animal does Hello Kitty almost always have with her?
Hello Kitty quote: “You can never have too many _______.”
Interesting Facts and Stats About Hello Kitty
- Her full name is Kitty White and she was born in London, England
- Hello Kitty is a Scorpio.
- Hello Kitty was named the Japanese Ambassador for Tourism in Hong Kong and China in 2008.
- Taiwan and Shanghai have Hello Kitty Hospitals.
- Hello Kitty didn’t appear on TV until the late ‘80s.
- She’s forty-two and worth $7 billion dollars.
- Kitty’s best friend is named Daniel Starr.
Hello Kitty Quotes
- “I don’t carry a purse when I fly because I have my Hello Kitty carry-on. I’m the biggest adult supporter.” — Venus Williams
- “I think I was a Japanese schoolgirl in another life. That’s how much I love Hello Kitty.” — Dakota Fanning
- “I decorated my house like a medieval gothic castle, European-style. Chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.” — Avril Lavigne
- “In Japanese culture, there is a belief that God is everywhere – in mountains, trees, rocks, even in our sympathy for robots or Hello Kitty toys.” — Ryuichi Sakamoto
- “I’m glad that as a 33-year-old working mother, I can still choose to wear a Hello Kitty T-shirt or stay up late scrolling through the Twitter feed of my junior-high crush.” — Diablo Cody
Funny Hello Kitty Jokes
What does a kitty like to eat for breakfast?
Answer: Mice Krispies.
I always had a feeling Hello Kitty wasn’t a cat.
I’m allergic to cats. Never once did I sneeze around Hello Kitty.
There’s a push to allow people under 35 to be president, however, the Secret Service is still refusing to carry anyone’s Hello Kitty backpack.
Look, some of us have real problems. I’m sorry your electric is getting shut off but I just found out Hello Kitty isn’t really a cat!
The only reason Sanrio is saying Hello Kitty isn’t a cat is that the Health Inspector is checking their restaurant tomorrow.