Frozen tells the story of a fearless princess who sets off on a journey alongside a rugged iceman, his loyal reindeer, and a naive snowman to find her estranged sister, whose icy powers have inadvertently trapped their kingdom in eternal winter.
Although the journey leads them to encounters with mystical trolls, a comedic snowman, harsh conditions, and magic at every turn, they bravely push onward in a race to save their kingdom from winter’s cold grip.
We are currently adding new frozen coloring pages to the site.
In the meantime, be sure to check out some of our most popular coloring pages below.
- Hello Kitty
- Independence Day
- Monster High
- Mothers Day
- My Little Pony
- New Years
- Ninja Turtles
Quiz About Frozen
Who is Elsa’s sister?
What were the names of her parents?
Answer: King Agnarr and Queen Iduna
What is the name of the snowman Elsa brought to life?
Which royal family does Anna belong to?
Why does Anna have a streak of blonde hair?
Answer: Elsa struck her with her magic powers
What happens to Anna’s heart?
Answer: It gets frozen accidentally by Elsa
Interesting Facts About Frozen
- 50 people worked on the technology for the scene where Elsa builds her ice palace. One frame of the scene took 30 hours to render
- The animators held a “Sister Summit” to understand what sisterly relationships are like. This helped make Anna and Elsa’s relationship even stronger in the film
- The official crest of Arendelle is called a crocus.
- When Anna becomes completely frozen, you can see Elsa’s signature snowflake on her iris
- Elsa has more strands of hair than Rapunzel.
- Disney artists had to take a crash course in meteorology to learn about snow
Quotes About Frozen
- “You’ll always have me.”
- “my love is not fragile.”
- “The past is not what it seems.”
- “I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything.”
- “fear can’t be trusted.”
- “I promise you I will free this forest and restore Arendelle.”
What does LEGO Elsa sing?
What did Elsa say when she slipped and fell on the ice?
Nothing, she gave everyone the cold shoulder!
Why does Olaf keep his money in the freezer?
Because he wants cold hard cash!
What type of phone does Olaf have?
What’s Elsa’s favorite type of party?