Easter is a Christian holiday. It is a festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day after his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans.
Easter is held on the first Sunday after the full moon in March, which is why Easter can fall anywhere between the 22nd of March and the 25th of April.
Click on any of the Easter coloring page descriptions below to see the full coloring page.
- Easter Eggs Coloring Page
- Coloring Easter Eggs Coloring Page
- Happy Easter Coloring Page
- Easter Bunny with Easter Eggs Coloring Page
- Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Coloring Page
- Easter Bunny in an Easter Egg Coloring Page
- Easter Bunny and Basket Coloring Page
Quiz About Easter
What is the reason behind Easter? Why they celebrate?
Answer: It is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ
The very first Easter eggs color were what?
Answer: The color was red
Jesus rose from dead after how many days of burial?
Answer: After 3 days
Which flower symbolizes Jesus resurrection?
What was the main concept behind the Easter bunny?
Answer: Evaluate whether children were good or disobedient in behavior at the start of the season of Eastertide
Who wrapped Jesus in cloth and prepared him for burial?
Answer: Joseph of Arimathea
Interesting Facts and Stats About Easter
- Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Americans spend $1.9 billion on Easter candy. That’s the second biggest candy holiday after Halloween.
- 70% of Easter candy purchased is chocolate.
- 76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten.
- The first story of a rabbit (later named the “Easter Bunny”) hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680.
- “All of heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, hell afraid of it, while men are the only ones to ignore its meaning.” – Oswald Chambers
- “And all that is therein; Invisible and visible, Their notes let all things blend, For Christ, the Lord is risen. Our joy that hath no end.” – Saint John of Damascus
- “But from this earth, this grave, this dust, My God shall raise me up, I trust.” – Walter Raleigh
- “Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
Funny Easter Jokes
What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music?
What did one Easter egg say to the other?
“Heard any good yolks today?”
Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
It might crack up!
What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams?
They lived h0ppily ever after.
What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear?
14 carrot gold.
How does the Easter Bunny stay fit?