The cheeseburger is a popular food or snack around the world. It is a hamburger topped with a layer of cheese. The slice of cheese is usually placed on top of the meat patty, but the burger can include variations in structure, ingredients, and composition.
The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving, which allows the cheese to melt. If you’re a fan of cheeseburgers, you’ll enjoy coloring the different characters of burgers below.
Click on any of the cheeseburger coloring pages below to see the full coloring page.
Quiz About Cheeseburgers
When is National Burger Day?
Answer: August 27
Where does the word Hamburger come from?
How big was the biggest cheeseburger ever made?
Answer: 1,794 pound
What goes is in the middle of a cheeseburger?
Answer: Meat patty
Is the cheese important in a cheeseburger?
Interesting Facts About Cheeseburgers
- 60% of sandwiches sold globally are actually burgers.
- Hamburgers along with cheeseburgers account for 71% of beef served in commercial hotels of the US.
- In America alone, 50 billion burgers are eaten in one single year! Now that’s quite a figure!
- Sonya Thomas holds the world record of eating a Big Daddy Cheeseburger weighing 9 pounds in exactly 27 minutes.
- McDonald’s holds the record of selling 300 billion burgers to date. The company sells 75 or more burgers every second.
- “Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.” – Channing Tatum
- “Man who invented the hamburger was smart; the man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius.” – Matthew McConaughey
- “Sometimes I thank God… for cheeseburgers.” – Garth Brooks
- “I try to eat healthily. But sometimes, though, I eat cheeseburgers. That’s good for the soul. I make sure to balance everything out. I drink tons of water.” – Gal Gadot
- “I and my cheeseburgers are insane.” – Naya Rivera
- “Cheeseburger in paradise!” – Jimmy Buffett
Funny Cheeseburger Jokes
What did Mr. and Mrs. Cheeseburger name their daughter?
Did you hear about the cheeseburger patty who told funny jokes?
Answer: He was on a roll!
What do you get when you cross a cheeseburger with a computer?
Answer: A big mac!
Where do burgers like to dance?
Answer: At a meat ball!
Why was the cheeseburger sad?
Answer: It had blue cheese!
Cheeseburger Coloring Pages on Amazon
- Bob’s Burgers Coloring Book: Featuring a variety of illustrations that are ready to color, this cheeseburger coloring book is sure to satisfy anyone who likes to color.
- The Official Bob’s Burgers Coloring Book: The book features 96 pages of classic Bob’s Burgers scenes that you can color at your leisure. The book also comes with 25 stickers which should come in handy when you want to post your colored-in sketches on your mom’s fridge.”