Avocado is a big pear-shaped fruit with hard external skin but a buttery soft flesh inside with just one large seed. Avocado is a rich source of all essential vitamins. It provides your kid vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamin, and niacin.
Vitamin A helps boost eyesight. Vitamin E maintains brain health and improves memory. Vitamin C helps to have healthy and spotless skin.
Coloring them will improve creativity and motor skills. It’s safe to say that eating and coloring avocado helps boost overall development.
Click on any of the avocado coloring pages below to see the full coloring page.
Quiz About Avocado
Does avocado contain protein?
Answer: Yes about 2g per 100g
Can you eat avocado skin?
Answer: No, it’s inedible.
Does avocado grow on trees?
When is the avocado season?
Answer: February to September.
Are avocado a fruit?
Answer: Yes they are
Interesting Fact About Avocado
- According to Guinness World Records, the heaviest avocado ever weighed in at five pounds and eight ounces (2.5kilograms). The fruit, which set the record on Jan 3, 2018, belonged to Felicidad pasalo of Hawaii, U.S.
- Conquistadors used avocados to produce ink. They discovered the seeds secreted liquid that turns red after exposure to air.
- Avocado is mostly grown in Mexico scientists have even uncovered evidence they were consumed as early as 10,000 B.C. in that country.
- To see if an avocado is ripe, check its weight and color A fully ripened fruit will be heavy for its size and darker in hue.
- Avocado is considered a symbol of love and fertility among the Aztecs, as avocado trees can’ t self_ pollinate and need another to be nearby to grow.
- “Avocado is a food without rival among the fruit, the veritable fruit of paradise.” — David Fairchild
- “If you have nothing but love for your avocado, and you take joy in turning them into guacamole, all you need is someone to share it with.” — Jason Mraz
- “I love things that are indescribable, like the taste of an avocado or the smell of a gardenia.” — Barbara Streisand
- “I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamoles, but they’re either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live.” — Frank Bruno
- “I do love my avocados, which are great for the skin. I eat pretty healthfully.” — Mary-Louise Parker
Funny Avocado Jokes
What do you call an avocado after a priest blesses it?
What do you say to an avocado who’s done a good job?
Can I have your last avocado?
Avocadon’t you dare.
Are avocados good for your heart?
Yes, they make for great avo-cardio.
How do you say “four avocados” in Spanish?
Avocado Coloring Pages on Amazon
- The Avocado Coloring Book: Are you obsessed with avocados: breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner? Color in various crudely sketched Avocado’s.
- An Avocados Coloring Book for Adults: An awesome collection of avocado coloring pattern. The coloring book is perfect for relaxation and stress relief.