The American Girl Doll is an 18-inch doll that portrays 8 to 12-year-old girls of different ethnicities, time periods of origin, faiths, and social classes.
The American Girl Dolls are beautiful and fun for kids to play with. They each have their stories, and they usually come with books told from the viewpoint of the girls.
Click on any of the American Girl Doll Coloring Page below to see the full coloring page.
(LINKS TO AMERICAN GIRL DOLL COLORING PAGE)
Quiz About the American Girl Doll
What sport does Julie’s friend Ivy do?
What year was the doll Lindsey the doll of the year?
What is Molly afraid of in school?
Answer: Multiplication bees
What is the doll of the year’s name for 2010?
Why does Emily live with Molly?
Answer: Because her dad is fighting in the war
What is the name of Kaya’s baby horse?
Answer: Sparks flying
Interesting Facts About American Girl Doll
- Over 32 million American Girl dolls have been sold through the company’s catalog, retail stores, and website since 1986.
- The American Girl catalog is the largest consumer toy catalog and ranks as one of the top 30 consumer catalogs in the country.
- The American Girl website receives over 45 million visits per year.
- More than 157 million American Girl books have been sold since 1986.
- American Girl magazine ranks among the top ten children’s magazines in the nation and is the largest publication dedicated exclusively to girls ages 8 and up.
American Girl Doll Quotes
- “Never be too proud to ask for forgiveness or too stubborn to give it.” — friends: making them and keeping them
- “Maybe’ gives you possibilities. ‘Maybe’ keeps you curious. ‘Maybe’ means your life is an adventure. ‘Μaybe’ is your exciting story, one you write as you go. — a smart girl’s guide: worry
- “be grateful for the tiny moments that make up one big, beautiful world.” — American girl magazine
- “you’ll find all the magic you need in just two words: keep going.” — your happiest you
- “dream big and have courage.” — American girl magazine
American Girl Doll Coloring Pages on Amazon
- The American Girl: Girls need images that they can associate themselves with. This association will ultimately lead to a sense of belonging and self-confidence too. But it’s not enough to see pictures; they need to have a hand in beautifying them too. With this coloring book, all can be achieved.
- American Girl Crafts Drawing and Coloring: Express your creativity with this wonderful American Girl floral art design sketchbook. This sketchbook makes the perfect crafts for kids and helps you fuel your imaginative spirit!